Kredo-Group LLC offers customs broker services in St. Petersburg and other cities of our country. This service is in demand among legal entities whose business is related to international trade, transportation of goods across the border.
THE CONCEPT OF CUSTOMS BROKER
This is a legal entity that deals with issues of the foreign trade, paperwork for passing control at the border on behalf of the client (declarant).
Requirements for a customs broker:
1. The company has two or more specialists with confirmed diplomas and certificates;
2. Insurance for the type of activity (insured value starts from 20 million rubles);
3. The authorized capital of the company is fully formed;
4. The company has cash security in the Federal Customs Service for paying taxes and duties (at least 500 thousand euros).
Only specialized companies are able to meet this list of conditions.
WHEN TO CONTACT?
Organizations engaged in foreign economic activity related to the transportation of goods across the border are constantly faced with the clearance of goods at the border. Lack of experience, the necessary knowledge leads to mistakes, which will result in delivery delays and additional costs. Professional work of Kredo-Group broker minimizes risks. The employees can carry out the export or import clearance, ensuring prompt border crossing.
It does not matter what sort of product is processed by the customs broker: assistance will be provided at every stage of clearance, starting with the paperwork. All applicable standards and laws are observed. Hiring a broker is advisable for several reasons:
● there are no ambiguities with customs (provided that the owner and the carrier have a good reputation, have not been previously seen in fraudulent schemes);
● mistakes made when filling out documents are eliminated, the cargo is processed properly;
● with timely payment of duties and other payments stipulated by the legislation, the cargo will not be detained at the border, it will be controlled quickly;
● saving money: when a professional gets down to business, he works with maximum efficiency. Delays, troubles at customs, accrual of fines are excluded.
Registration of documents by a broker is associated with efficiency, ease, lack of problems. An employee of the company will calculate the amount of payments and duties. He solves legal issues, helps to obtain certificates for goods. Registration of documents is carried out strictly in compliance with the rules and regulations. The efforts of a competent employee are focused only on fully meeting the customer's requirements.
CUSTOMS BROKER SERVICES
The powers vested in the customs broker in St. Petersburg are defined by law and are spelled out in the agreement between the broker and the partner.
This is usually the following list:
- Calculation, payment of customs duties, customs fees, VAT, excise taxes, etc.
- Declaration of goods.
- Obtaining certificates of conformity.
- Providing information about the goods to customs officials.
- Resolving legal issues and disputes.
The broker acts as a guarantor for the owner of the goods.
WORKING WITH KREDO-GROUP
Professional help greatly facilitates the cargo clearance. By contacting Сredo-Group, you can save yourself from unnecessary bothers associated with customs clearance of goods. Our employees have extensive experience, thorough knowledge of the modern field of commodity science, logistics and law, which allows them to perfectly navigate in international commerce and successfully carry out even the most complex operations.
What services are offered by Kredo-Group:
- THOROUGH ELABORATION OF EXPORT/IMPORT LOGISTICS;
- REGISTRATION OF THE NECESSARY PERMITS, DECLARATIONS AND OTHER DOCUMENTATION;
- SELECTION OF FEACN CODES;
- ORGANIZATION OF TEMPORARY STORAGE OF GOODS AND TRANSPORT IN THE CUSTOMS CONTROL AREA;
- CARRYING OUT CUSTOMS DECLARATION AND CLEARANCE OF CARGO;
- FOLLOW-UP OF INSPECTION AND OTHER ACTIONS OF CUSTOMS OFFICERS.
Back to the list